On Tuesday the 13th, Dartmouth flew its flags at half mast, as per the orders of Gov. Hassan, in honor of Brentwood police officer Steve Arkell. Officer Arkell was responding to a domestic disturbance between Walter Nolan, 80, and his son Michael Nolan, 47, who lived together in a Brentwood subdivision. The fight (the causes of which remain unknown) began at 4:00pm, and when it escalated, neighbors called the police. Officer Arkell entered the home, only to be hit by a barrage of gunfire from Michael Nolan. Another officer attempt to enter the home, but was driven from the premise by gunfire. Reinforcements arrived quickly, and at some point during the gunfire, a fire began to spread through the house. Police officers managed to remove Walter Nolan from the building, but when the fire caused a large explosion in the home at approximately 5:30pm, Michael Nolan was presumed dead. Officer Arkell died of his wounds that evening after being evacuated by helicopter. The fire was expediently subdued by firefighters after the explosion, and police are now investigating the events that led to the two deaths.
#Orlando Syllabus: Blame it on Phallogocentrism July 29, 2016
Michelle Knesbach Appears on Fox News May 16, 2016
Buying into the Bond Market April 26, 2016
Dartmouth Professor On Trial for Child Pornography April 24, 2016
Library of Congress Succumbs to “I-Word” Protesters March 31, 2016
- pattymoo: This is distressing , but familiar with all I have to say is Iam...
- Roch Yang: Dinesh D'Sousa is a wonderful man. USA is lucky to have him here....
- Pranay Sherke: Dear Roch Yang, Thank you for your reply. Although, I believe th...
- Roch Yang: I'd debate you anywhere in the world on any subject, so refrain f...
- Pranay Sherke: My dear friend, please grow up above and beyond simplistic labels...