As expected during the recent election, the new AoA Executive Committee has decided to terminate the AoA’s lawsuit against the Board of Trustees. The College’s press release is here.
#Orlando Syllabus: Blame it on Phallogocentrism July 29, 2016
Michelle Knesbach Appears on Fox News May 16, 2016
Buying into the Bond Market April 26, 2016
Dartmouth Professor On Trial for Child Pornography April 24, 2016
Library of Congress Succumbs to “I-Word” Protesters March 31, 2016
- piper60: That's asking rather a lot, don't yu think.A class od authoritari...
- piper60: "That is how we spoke when we were wooing her-now that she is in ...
- piper60: They want Dartmouth to be like everybody else!(only more expensiv...
- piper60: Why does Nicaragua volunteering rate credit. It stopped being an ...
- piper60: Actually there's another sort of lie. That was Dr. Goebbel's spec...