Last week, the Dartmouth Entrepreneurial Network (DEN) sent out an email to its undergraduate blitz list as well as to Dartmouth Alumni announcing that DEN Director and Tuck Professor Gregg Fairbrothers is being eliminated from both the Tuck faculty and from his role with DEN. According to the email, this dismissal was made for “political” reasons, rather than “performance related, disciplinary, or budgetary” ones. Confusingly, the email never articulates what these specific “political” reasons were, and then proceeds to paint the dismissal of Professor Fairbrothers as an oversight brought on by Dean Danos’ decision to leave Tuck, President Hanlon’s preoccupation with the College’s ongoing PR disaster, and the current lack of a full time Provost at the College. The DEN email asks readers to email and call President Hanlon and other high-level administrators and to sign a petition protesting Professor Fairbrothers’ dismissal.
Dartmouth Schedules Saturday Classes During 15F May 20, 2015
WSJ’s Jason Riley Talks Black Poverty at Tuck May 10, 2015
Dartmouth Students Protest for Baltimore May 4, 2015
Justin Anderson Made New VP for Commmunications April 30, 2015
Johns Hopkins University Student Government Bans Chick-fil-A April 27, 2015
- Fossil: Why don't you send this to the D as a letter to the Editor or a g...
- Parent '16: Great interview and article! Thanks. This is particularly on po...
- SGlitz: "Your species has the most amazing capacity for self-deception ma...
- editorbcpatriot: What a shame. Maybe someone can organize America's businesses to ...
- Dianna Zerbe: Chick-fil-A is a wonderful place to eat! it has delicious food at...