Last week, the Dartmouth Entrepreneurial Network (DEN) sent out an email to its undergraduate blitz list as well as to Dartmouth Alumni announcing that DEN Director and Tuck Professor Gregg Fairbrothers is being eliminated from both the Tuck faculty and from his role with DEN. According to the email, this dismissal was made for “political” reasons, rather than “performance related, disciplinary, or budgetary” ones. Confusingly, the email never articulates what these specific “political” reasons were, and then proceeds to paint the dismissal of Professor Fairbrothers as an oversight brought on by Dean Danos’ decision to leave Tuck, President Hanlon’s preoccupation with the College’s ongoing PR disaster, and the current lack of a full time Provost at the College. The DEN email asks readers to email and call President Hanlon and other high-level administrators and to sign a petition protesting Professor Fairbrothers’ dismissal.
Michelle Knesbach Makes an Appearance on Fox News May 16, 2016
Buying into the Bond Market April 26, 2016
Dartmouth Professor On Trial for Child Pornography April 24, 2016
Library of Congress Succumbs to “I-Word” Protesters March 31, 2016
College Officially De-Recognizes SAE February 4, 2016
- Bacon Lover: Vandal P.O.S.es Lock 'em up....
- frankgado: Great. "When the dust settles" archaeologists will die deep into ...
- Parent '16: Thanks for your response. I have to admit I was unaware of just h...
- frankgado: The idea that the Ivies offer the best i education rests on myth....
- Parent '16: Ummm....we're not alumni parents. We let our child make their ow...