Last week, the Dartmouth Entrepreneurial Network (DEN) sent out an email to its undergraduate blitz list as well as to Dartmouth Alumni announcing that DEN Director and Tuck Professor Gregg Fairbrothers is being eliminated from both the Tuck faculty and from his role with DEN. According to the email, this dismissal was made for “political” reasons, rather than “performance related, disciplinary, or budgetary” ones. Confusingly, the email never articulates what these specific “political” reasons were, and then proceeds to paint the dismissal of Professor Fairbrothers as an oversight brought on by Dean Danos’ decision to leave Tuck, President Hanlon’s preoccupation with the College’s ongoing PR disaster, and the current lack of a full time Provost at the College. The DEN email asks readers to email and call President Hanlon and other high-level administrators and to sign a petition protesting Professor Fairbrothers’ dismissal.
#Orlando Syllabus: Blame it on Phallogocentrism July 29, 2016
Michelle Knesbach Appears on Fox News May 16, 2016
Buying into the Bond Market April 26, 2016
Dartmouth Professor On Trial for Child Pornography April 24, 2016
Library of Congress Succumbs to “I-Word” Protesters March 31, 2016
- pattymoo: This is distressing , but familiar with all I have to say is Iam...
- Roch Yang: Dinesh D'Sousa is a wonderful man. USA is lucky to have him here....
- Pranay Sherke: Dear Roch Yang, Thank you for your reply. Although, I believe th...
- Roch Yang: I'd debate you anywhere in the world on any subject, so refrain f...
- Pranay Sherke: My dear friend, please grow up above and beyond simplistic labels...