Last week, the Dartmouth Entrepreneurial Network (DEN) sent out an email to its undergraduate blitz list as well as to Dartmouth Alumni announcing that DEN Director and Tuck Professor Gregg Fairbrothers is being eliminated from both the Tuck faculty and from his role with DEN. According to the email, this dismissal was made for “political” reasons, rather than “performance related, disciplinary, or budgetary” ones. Confusingly, the email never articulates what these specific “political” reasons were, and then proceeds to paint the dismissal of Professor Fairbrothers as an oversight brought on by Dean Danos’ decision to leave Tuck, President Hanlon’s preoccupation with the College’s ongoing PR disaster, and the current lack of a full time Provost at the College. The DEN email asks readers to email and call President Hanlon and other high-level administrators and to sign a petition protesting Professor Fairbrothers’ dismissal.
Students Push for Proper Kosher Dining August 24, 2015
Dean Ameer Clamps Down on AD Living Situation June 22, 2015
Michael Taylor Hired by Virginia Museum of Fine Arts June 11, 2015
Tri-Delt Goes Local – We Should Help May 31, 2015
Dartmouth Schedules Saturday Classes During 15F May 20, 2015
- D'14: Rent money does not go toward social activities for local fratern...
- Alvino-Mario Fantini: Just look at that scruffy [and progressive] looking bunch! Not ev...
- Upyas Puque: Wrong. All Dartmouth alums should stop donating money to the Col...
- John: This guy if a fucking Guido. H needs to be run out of Hanover. T...
- DartAlum: Careful guys, this is where you start to undermine your credibili...