Last week, the Dartmouth Entrepreneurial Network (DEN) sent out an email to its undergraduate blitz list as well as to Dartmouth Alumni announcing that DEN Director and Tuck Professor Gregg Fairbrothers is being eliminated from both the Tuck faculty and from his role with DEN. According to the email, this dismissal was made for “political” reasons, rather than “performance related, disciplinary, or budgetary” ones. Confusingly, the email never articulates what these specific “political” reasons were, and then proceeds to paint the dismissal of Professor Fairbrothers as an oversight brought on by Dean Danos’ decision to leave Tuck, President Hanlon’s preoccupation with the College’s ongoing PR disaster, and the current lack of a full time Provost at the College. The DEN email asks readers to email and call President Hanlon and other high-level administrators and to sign a petition protesting Professor Fairbrothers’ dismissal.
Alpha Delta Hit With New Hazing Allegations March 25, 2015
Dartmouth SAE Condemns OU Incident March 10, 2015
College Announces Compliance and Ethics Hotline February 10, 2015
Conservative, Tenured Marquette Professor Terminated February 9, 2015
A Defense of Tradition February 9, 2015
- Winzet Kaufo: fryemmofos...
- D13: Collis Late Nite existed at least as early as 09F. Which is to s...
- Frat Bub: It is kind of like Dartmouth College condemning rape, and then mo...
- Hazel Walker: Eliminate ambiguity this way. If she says that he raped her, the...
- Robert maxwell: Meg is the typical knee jerk liberal. Thank goodness that Meg and...