Last week, the Dartmouth Entrepreneurial Network (DEN) sent out an email to its undergraduate blitz list as well as to Dartmouth Alumni announcing that DEN Director and Tuck Professor Gregg Fairbrothers is being eliminated from both the Tuck faculty and from his role with DEN. According to the email, this dismissal was made for “political” reasons, rather than “performance related, disciplinary, or budgetary” ones. Confusingly, the email never articulates what these specific “political” reasons were, and then proceeds to paint the dismissal of Professor Fairbrothers as an oversight brought on by Dean Danos’ decision to leave Tuck, President Hanlon’s preoccupation with the College’s ongoing PR disaster, and the current lack of a full time Provost at the College. The DEN email asks readers to email and call President Hanlon and other high-level administrators and to sign a petition protesting Professor Fairbrothers’ dismissal.
Mr. Christie Comes to Hanover November 10, 2015
Independent Grad School Plan: Setting the Stage for Larger Reforms? October 31, 2015
Dartmouth No Longer Need-Blind for Internationals September 17, 2015
Dartmouth’s “U.S. News” Ranking Drops September 9, 2015
- Pat Kittle: The quest for "Eretz Israel" is largely responsible for all these...
- Pat Kittle: Yes, "you people"! I figured you'd probably seize on such a trif...
- Pat Kittle: These people are in way over their heads at a place like Dartmout...
- Steve: "You people"......hmmm, more evidence of the obvious. Fabricating...
- Chris Houston: Want to see something really scary? https://atokenmanblog.wordpre...